This is Remotive's round-up of remote work & productivity tips.
May 11, 2020
Here's what I imagine is happening in board rooms across the world:
As countries re-open, tech employees will probably decide to work from home until we find a cure. What do YOU think?
Our Favorite Articles 💯
- Internet Giants to Staff: Plan to Work From Home for 2020 - Google, Facebook and others will keep remote work as their main option.
- 54% of Americans want more remote after the pandemics ends - Not everybody wants to be fully remote, most people want more of it!
- Why are some people better at working from home than others? - Does remote productivity come naturally, or can you learn it?
- How to Edit Your Own Writing - Writing is hard, but don’t overlook the difficulty of editing your own work..
This Week Sponsor 🙌
Jamm is a lightweight video app for teams that hate meetings. Connect at the right moment with perfect context, spontaneously collaborate and share those moments across offices, cities, or time zones. Huddle or podcast with your team with one click or a slash command from slack.
Remotive Jobs 💼
Check out our job board, listing over 700 remote jobs!
- Looking for a remote job? Register your seat for our next webinar happening tomorrow!
- Already working remotely? Discover Remotive Community: 1,520 members await!
- Leading a remote team? Apply to join our Leadership Group.
- Companies, find your next hire on Remotive.
We help tech professionals land remote jobs. Developers also share their salaries through us.
Looking to sponsor Remotive? Next availability: June 2020!
Join our Newsletter!
Join the Remotive newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
Also, check out Remote Health by SafetyWing: A fully equipped health insurance that works for your entire international team and independent remote workers.