This is Remotive's round-up of remote work & productivity tips.
February 3, 2020
Here's a special edition on "Having a beginner mindset".
No matter how experienced you are, there's always something else to learn. I love chasing situations where I can learn more: Moving to a new country, learning a langage, working remotely...
Would love to hear from you:
How do YOU cultivate having a beginner mindset? Hit me up on Twitter and please let me know :)
PS: I also shared thoughts on how Corona Virus may accelerate remote work...
Our Favorite Articles 💯
- The Upside of Being an Underdog - Are you happy to prove everyone wrong? I personally love being an underdog, which doesn't have to mean "low expectations".
- Being a Noob - Great Paul Graham essay. "if the feeling of being a noob is good for us, why do we dislike it?"
- Remote CEO Handbook - A unique and vulnerable documentation of how this CEO works. Covers most topics, from favorite restaurants to personal flaws...
- My journey to 9 software engineering offers - "Look at your job search like a funnel." A great read, part of it can be applied to a remote job search.
This Week Sponsor 🙌
Optimize your impact as a remote leader
Leveraging real-world case studies from remote experts including Buffer, Evernote, and Hotjar, the Leadplaceless program empowers remote managers to accelerate the performance and cohesiveness of their teams.
Graduates earn a certificate in remote leadership to prove they’ve mastered the critical skills for distributed and hybrid team success including culture development, communication, and performance management.
Remotive Jobs 💼
Check out our job board, listing over 650 remote jobs!
- Looking for a remote job? Register your seat for our next webinar happening tomorrow!
- Already working remotely? Discover Remotive Community. Over 1,400 members await!
- Leading a remote team? Apply to join our Leadership Group.
- Companies, find your next hire on Remotive.
We help tech professionals land remote jobs. Developers also share their salaries through us.
Looking to sponsor Remotive? Tons of companies are booking a slot!
Join our Newsletter!
Join the Remotive newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.